- Raised over $3k in Secret santa gift donations by developing backend API in a team of seven.
- Migrated Payment routes and services to Typescript with Tsoa.
- Facilitated donor user interactions with recipient users by developing a messaging system.
- Developed unit tests using mocha to test the logic and functionality of backend API.
- Prepared software package for Polar GINI Curve research paper. https://bit.ly/2D7z8eZ
- Preprocessed single-cell data using dimensionality reduction techniques such as PCA and tSNE.
- Reduced simulation execution time by 12% through parallel processing in MATLAB.
Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering
- Assisted users with set-up, repair and maintenance of computer and peripheral, hardware and software.
- Coordinated with IT team to gather inventory information and upgrade old equipment.